Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Set Apart For a Season

Grace and peace be unto you all from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
The word of the Lord has come to me about setting myself apart for awhile. I’ve known that it was coming for some time now and regret that I had to make the Lord actually have to send His word to me rather than me just following His leading.
Starting next Monday, I will be up in the mountains for a couple of weeks fasting and praying. I covet your prayers for strength concerning the matter as my flesh is voting for a competing agenda.
Likewise, please pray that I be fruitful in all the knowledge of His will in all spiritual understanding and that the fullness of His will be done in all.
This also means that I will not be at the computer and will likely not be near a phone (little if any cell service where I’m going). Fret not for my affliction but rather pray that my faith fail not and for endurance.
Thank you. I appreciate and love you all.

Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home