Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Almost a Mountain Man

Hey, Y’all,

On the way up the hill, and almost to Pierpoint (40 miles up), my transmission lost its grip on its salvation. Its backsliding caused me to have the van towed back to town (thank the Lord for “emergency road service” provisions on insurance policies, eh?). That means that the retreat has been postponed for a short season so I’ll advise at the next attempt.

An interesting note here is that both of my tents are missing. I find that odd. They have been in our (locked) storage shed for some odd years and I even saw them there a few months ago. They are not in the shed; they’re gone. None of my (or Steve's) other camping gear is missing. Amazing.



One really cool deal to come out of it all is that I have a bunch of nice pictures.

Please continue to be in prayerful agreement that all of this works out. Thank you muchly.

The almost mountain man